WF100 coaxial supplier

I'm looking for 100M of WF100 coaxial. Does anyone know of a supplier in the Leeds/Bradford area?

I bought the last lot online from Satcure and it cost £24.95 + VAT. As the it was part of a larger order the carriage element of £11 didn't seem too bad but £11 for just the one item is a little excessive as it takes the cost up to £40.48.

?cm_re=SEARCHPROMO-_-COAX-_-94205

Reply to
John Rumm

Not only is that not WF100 it's not any of the CAI Benchmarked cables.

Benchmarked though.

The trade counter at Blake UK in Sheffield sells WF100, but that is some distance from Leeds.

Reply to
Andy Wade

Been there, no coffee/hot chocolate machine!

Thanks, but that's RG6 which has an aluminium + copper shield rather than the copper + copper of WF100 which I'm looking for.

> Thanks, but that's RG6 which has an aluminium + copper shield rather than

What is the difference between WF100 and PF100

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

Yup, sorry can't click striaght! That's more like it.

Reply to
John Rumm

Similar specification, different manufacturer. Both are on the CAI list

-

WF100 is produced by Webro
and is a badged Belden product, manufactured in their plant in Venlo (formerly Pope cables). PF100 is imported by Philex Electronics -

Andy Wade

Thank you for that.

Adam

Reply to