We have a new Dick Head of the Met Police chief

On Thursday, 23 February 2017 19:37:55 UTC, tim... wrote:

Is that true. Are you sure the police had no idea who hw was.

Most people arenlt the police .

So the police just followed a randon person ...
wrote in message

yes they did
IIRC the reason that they followed him was because he came out of a property that they were watching because a know target was resident there.
But it was a shared property and the person that they followed had no connection at all with the person that they were watching, possibly not even knowing his name. (I'm sure that we have all lived in such properties at some point in our lives - I certainly have) . They should have challenged him in a safe open location to establish who he was and whether he had a connection.
instead of which they assumed, on no evidence at all, that he was connected, assumed that his backpack contained as bomb and let him go so that they could "catch" some of his (as it happens, non existent) accomplices.
and then panicked when he went into a packed tube station.
so I repeat
Yes they did follow a random individual and assume that he WAS a terrorist
It really could be you next time
tim
On Friday, 24 February 2017 12:45:49 UTC, tim... wrote:

no they didn;t they didnlt follow me or anyone else it seems.

So they must have know who the target was and most likely couldnlt find out who he was.

No there;ds a suprise next yuo'll be telling me that pepole that hire cars don;t use them for commiting crimes or they use their own car.

Me too, and that made me look more suspicous than those registared to be there. That's how it works isn't it. Maybe that's why they can't count the number of illegal immigrants because they don;t know who they are so can be considered not to exist.
>They should have challenged

Easy to say now. So why didn't they do that with those that caused 7/7 or 9/11

for that they would have had to know who he was.

who is the 'they' ?

or a terrorst like Ronald Fiddler.
On 24/02/2017 14:29, whisky-dave wrote:

...and this is why I argue for having some method of IDing people.
It is not only to do with catching terrorists - although it is often suggested that the lack of any reliable mean of determining an illegal resident ID in this country is a real incentive for many undesirables to be based here. These people are always attracted to "soft spots" where they can operate undisturbed.
I personally have nothing to hide, and have no problem carrying a card proving who I am and producing it if/when asked to do so.

What good what it would have done if de Menezes had been carrying an ID Card? They didn't ask him for one, they just blew his head off.

You do it then.
--
Jack

What's the URL of the webcam in your bathroom?
--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 56th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3183
I don't have an attitude problem.
On 25/02/2017 10:58, Handsome Jack wrote:

With 300,000 immigrants entering the country per year (and these are only the legal ones) you will want them as well too sooner rather than later...
On Friday, 24 February 2017 19:22:58 UTC, JoeJoe wrote:

I wouldn't either provided identity theft was impossible.

And yet we do fine carrying drivers licenses.
On Monday, 27 February 2017 19:17:11 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

You've never heard of fake driving licences ?

That isnt because you have to carry them.
And fake driving license isnt identity theft anyway.
On Tuesday, 28 February 2017 18:10:53 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

If you want certain products or services they can be used as ID.

UN less you're using someone elses.

people try to use them as proof of age.

Difficult when it has photo
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 12:12:50 UTC, charles wrote:

Nothing wrong with that is there. If you have a senior citzen bus pass surely you can use this to prove you're over 25 in sainsbury for buying beer.

If it's fake you can add your own photo I did that to get into a club years ago. I made one for a friend too.
wrote

Not even possible with our drivers licenses.
On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 17:48:32 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

http://www2.cipd.co.uk/community/discussion-forum/careers_clinic/f/70/t/60775#
https://aussiefakeid.com/
http://www.fakeidreviews.net/
seems strange these are sold then doesn't it. why would people pay money for these ?
wrote

Just because some spiv and con man claims he can flog you one of our photo drivers licenses doesn’t mean that he can get your data into the database so that when someone checks if it’s a fake license or not, the system says its not fake. The database includes your photo, and there is no way that someone like you can get someone elses photo in there replacing the original.

Because they are as stupid and as pig ignorant as you.
On Thursday, 2 March 2017 17:10:52 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

do

/60775#

you don't need to. Drivers licenses can be used to prove other things other than you can drive fuckwit. I can use a drivers license to proive I'm old enough to buy alcohol in supe rmarkets, I can use it at the post office to prove who I am so I can have m y parcels. The only peole likely to check whether or not yuor license in fa ke or not are the police and maybe at car hire centres if renting you a car .
>the system

Donlt need to few if anyone bothers to check that.

Just likke fake degree certs, and medical certs.
wrote

Corse you do, that’s the first thing anyone who matters does when you present them with a drivers license, check the database to check if it’s a valid license and see if the photo on the license matches the one on the database.

Trivial to check if they are fakes too.

[Snip]
when the "licence" is produced as a proof of age in a bar, how is the barman (or woman) going to be able to check on the database?
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England