Parkside Router from Lidle

I have a Parkside router that I bought from Lidle which comes with two collets, one for bits with 8mm shafts and one for bits with 6mm shafts.
Does anyone know where I can get a collets so I can use bits with 1/4" shafts.
Thanks for your help.
On 22/02/2017 16:14, briggal1 wrote:

Might be worth looking to see if the Trend one fits, since they normally ship their 1/4" machines with alternate 6mm and 8mm collets as well.
--
Cheers,

John.

You could Google for Parkside spares/repair. But not everything will be found that way.
For consumables like blades and so on, it's usually a question of finding what major make the router was based on. Which can be tricky. Generally, a German standard. Although not always - I have a Lidl circle cutter which uses US bits. Quite difficult to find in the UK.
You could measure the bits those collets fit into and see if that helps anyone here identify them.
--
*OK, so what's the speed of dark? *

I am surprised they did not provide you with a 1/4" collet, Aldi did with their router as well as 6&8mm. Contact the manufacturer they are usually identified in the user manual or did you do the usual bloke thing and lob it in the bin?
Failing that Trend do a selection of 8mm cutters perhaps not as extensive as 1/2" and 1/4" I cannot recall if they did 6mm, try their website.
Richard

Einhell make and carry spares for a lot of Lidl tools:
http://www.einhelltools.co.uk/cmspage.php?page_idi
and sell 1/4" collets see:
http://www.einhelltools.co.uk/search-results.php?keyword=router%20collet&timestamp 87856426
Alan