Way, way OT - shortest A road? England, Britain or the UK wil do.

Just noticed that there is a very short A road near to me, probably the remnant of a much longer A road which has been chopped by additions and renumberings. Starts at a roundabout with a newer cut through to the next major road, ends when it joins another A road.
Anyway, it is 1.3 miles long.
I can find references to shortest road or street, but not specifically to A roads.
Just a trivial musing on road classifications.
Cheers
Dave R

A893 A2204 A3009 A5015
Are all less than 500 yards or meters according to this link.
https://www.sabre-roads.org.uk/wiki/index.php?title=Road_Facts_and_Figures
Which of those, if any, is yours, and why keep it a secret?
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Other strange things can happen. Our bypass was temporarily classified as an A road with the construction funded by dept. of Transport? Once completed and named, it reverted to a B road.

--
Tim Lamb

DofT only fund Trunk roads, County Councils fund ordinary A roads (as well as B and C class)
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
My wife researched that route in case of closures on her normal motorway route to/from work - eg due to a lorry fire which closed either one or both carriageways one day.
On 10/09/18 21:33, NY wrote:

--
“Ideas are inherently conservative. They yield not to the attack of
other ideas but to the massive onslaught of circumstance"

Tim Lamb

On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 12:44:11 +0000, David wrote:

Slightly OT, but those who don't know might interested in the shortest *street* in the UK. I discovered this a little while ago. It's 2.06m long.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebenezer_Place,_Wick