Water based wood varnish and floor varnish recommendations

Hi, Looking for any recommendations for water based clear satin wood varnish for some hard wood trim - beech and satin wood varnish for pine flooring and would appreciate thoughts on any of the manufacturers/suppliers - Screwfix, Dulux, Cuprinol etc etc. TVMIA
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com writes

Sadolin: I've used it twice in 18 years (thats what is only needed) on the eves of my house. http://www.sadolin.co.uk / It uses Teflon. Cuprinol is Dulux: http://www.cuprinol.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/CUPUK/Home/Jsp/cuprinolhome_i e.jsp http://tinyurl.com/3pphz
TVMIA = boat varnish
--
Zaax
http://www.ukgatsos.com

Rustins.
Dave
Hi, I have been a timber floorlayer for more years than I'd care to say! and it's always been my opinion that the off the shelf polishes are no way as good as a dedicated flooring seal/polish. Water based polyurethane sealers/polishes that I can recomend is the Swedish Bona brand but rather expensive, Junkers Strong is a one part polish that my local council specifies. I get my stocks from a firm near Preston called Havwoods Ltd but I'm sure that any good flooring supply firm can help out. All be good Grumps