Super Jaws portable professional vice, workbench and Press.

The foot pedal operation provides powerful mechanical advantage - you can exert 1,000kg (2,240lb) of brute force - or just apply a light pressure for easily bruised materials. You can use Superjaws as a powerful press for bearings, sprockets, shafts, etc. As well, the heavy duty front jaw can be used as an anvil, for shaping or bending material.

MrBlueSkye

Take your spam & shove it up your arse

HAND - FOAD

Reply to
Mark

Hang on Mate, it's not spam when your skint, it's a bloody necessity! And I am skint.

Reply to
MrBlueSkye

Since when did the definition of spam depend on the financial state of the spammer?

Reply to
Set Square

Have a heart!

Reply to
MrBlueSkye

Then why didn't you answer my e-mail asking how much you wanted for it because I'm not registered with eBay and couldn't trawl through all their nonsense ?

Reply to
Mike

Yes it is, and it won't do your pathetic sales technique any good to have lots of people pestering eBay to have you removed and publishing to the world that you are a disreputable specimen with whom no one should deal.

Reply to
Peter Parry

In article , MrBlueSkye writes

Here's the problems I'm having with your posts:

This is the second time you've advertised the superjaws on this group in 3 days, if that's not getting round to spamming then I don't know what is.

Four adverts to this group in 3 days.

No 'FA' or 'OT' in the subject lines.

Posts laden with SSS (Salesman Shit Speak) make you sound like a commercial seller, not going to make you any friends here.

Not too skint for a broadband account with Pipex I see either.

Hmmn, I'm waiting for your next post with interest :-)

Reply to
fred

"Lots of people pestering Ebay-----publishing to the world--disreputable specimen"

What a total waste of good breathing air you are. Blow it out your arse Mr Politically correct robot. Now go and report in true pedantic Prole like manner. MBS Pol Pot was right after all, back to the rice paddies with the lot of them

Reply to
MrBlueSkye

Reply to
MrBlueSkye

Couldn't give a shit, you lot can all kiss it now. Sooner be skint than listen to your pathetic pedantic bullshit.

And that's your business is it arse?

Get a hobby then , as well as sounding like a pillock you seem bored shitless.

To all you saddos that have nitpicked and moaned your pathetic pedantic faces of about my little adverts I say: DIY is ok, but I suspect you have trouble in keeping the other one on the keyboard MBS

Reply to
MrBlueSkye

So you support the "ethics" of eBay but not those of newsgroups you spam? Not the brightest bunny in the hutch are you?

Reply to
Peter Parry