Washing machine vibration

Our flat has an Ariston built-in washing machine/dryer under the kitchen worktop. Ever since it was new the vibrations have been excessive. The Ariston guy has been out but says it is a joinery problem. I have checked the base which is two slats laid on to the chipboard flooring, and it seems solid enough. I've checked the levelling, and that is ok. But the machine vibrates excessively when it is in use and the worktop rattles. It goes through to the living room. Today I tried packing it with firm foam under the worktop, to no avail.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

Reply to
Graham Houston

Its a joinery problem either move to a location with a solid floor or call a builder.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

You did take the packing straps off it I hope....?:)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher