washer dryers

Sorry if this is being put on the wrong message board...... My Sister wants to buy a new Washer Dryer and she seems to have set her heart on a Zanussi washer dryer for about £350 from Currys. On the Currys website they are selling a Bosch w/d thats sells for £500 in the shop for about £420 on line. I was wondering whether anybody had any opinions either way about both brands. I personally would go for the Bosch as I have never been let down by any of their products I have owned in the past.

Thanks

Reply to
mark bay