Re: Baths for small bathrooms in London

>I am looking for a bath about 64 cm in length (28cm in width). Anyone know a London

based supplier? (The normal length seems to be about 66 or 67 cm)

What's that in real sizes?

Even "cm" is really only a school sort of measurement :-)

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Who fits in a bath that's eleven inches wide and two feet one inch long?

Reply to
Rob Morley

I will give you a guess... bet he claims it only holds 80 - 100 litres as well!

Reply to
John Rumm