Condensation in Conservatory

I do not heat my conservatory in the Winter and experience a lot of condensation particularly during the colder months.This results in some mould appearing near the roof corners. The roof is plastic. My wife wants to store some bulky items during the Winter there and I wanted the most economical way of preventing these items from becoming mouldy. I could heat the area with a fan assisted heater or buy a dehumidifier, or both. The only air circulation is through small slit air vents. There is a door directly leading to the garage which I could leave open as well for ventilation. Any advice would be welcome

Reply to
Blair Malcolm

In article , Blair Malcolm writes

Ventilation is your friend. Our conservatory is exactly the same. A dehumidifier might also help.

You might like to consider where the water vapour is coming from and see if you can reduce it. In our case I think it's the plants we have in there which produce the water vapour.

Reply to
Tim Mitchell