Warped built-in fridge & freezer doors

Hi,

Can anyone provide an answer to why my built-in fridge and freezer doors have warped?

The doors I'm referring to are the wooden (as in laminated mdf or whatever they use) kitchen matching doors that are bracketed to the metal fridge/freezer doors. They are bowing out at the top and bottom.

There is no problem with steam etc and all the other cupboard doors are fine.

Any Ideas?

Cheers.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

Random thought: The doors are significantly cooler than the rest of the room, and are suffering intersticial (sp?) condensation. The cold fridge door cools the rear of the wood to such an extent that it gets wet through condensation of water vapour migrating through the wood. Hence it bows.

Reply to
Ian Stirling