vokera linea24

My boiler lights up in central heating mode but then keeps going out and lighting up again repeatedly.Can anybody please help. The boiler is a Vokera Linea24.

Reply to
brian.edwards50

Mine does this when it's set to a low heat setting, what I've had to do is turn it up higher on the boiler and adjust each rad valve to compensate, mines a Worcester BTW

Reply to
Phil L

Tanks I will try that

Reply to
brian.edwards50

my combi boiler when on central heating mode the gas burner lights up but then goes out repeatedly can anybody please help.

Reply to
brian.edwards50