Visiq foot massager, electric pump faulty

Hi I bought a Visiq Foot Spa/Massager second-hand. Used it once, now the air pump has packed up and doesn't blow bubbles. I checked whether power is

getting to the motor, and it is. The motor also turns freely by finger power without stickiness, so I guess the motor needs replacing. Has anyone any idea where to get one? Visiq doesn't seem to have a web-site. Thanks Becks

Reply to
kevinbecken