Vienna clock mechanism

I've just dismantled one of these - it's going through a cleaning process at the moment.

No problems so far but has anyone done anything similar and be willing to 'hold my hand ' a bit for the re-assembly. The books are fine but don't address all the queries.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

I have done a few clocks in years gone by but to be honest I lived by the seat of my pants, but did succeed in getting them all going and back together again.

Probably best if you google and find an amateur website for clock repairs. One place to start maybe......

ss

Thanks for replying, SS - always a possibility knowing how wide the range of knowledge is here, that I would find someone to chat to.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Just to follow this up for someone perhaps doing a search on clocks, I've joined the forum at the NAWCC website and am getting the answers I was hoping for.

Reply to
robgraham

Thanks for the link as in the next year or so I will bringing my clocks back in to circulation and one or two may need some work done.

Reply to
ss