Video: three wankers damaging an electric fence.

http://www.bicycling.com/rides/injury-prevention/watch-these-cyclists-attempt-to-rescue-a-bike-from-an-electric-fence
MrCheerful wrote:

Fences are there for a reason, to keep people off private property.
"Whilst pedalling today my (wanker) mate Paul went to put his bike over a fence" Is trespass against the law? Or are wanker cyclists immune to the law?
Do all cyclists speak so stupidly?
I wonder if these wankers contacted the owner of the fence they had vandalised and offered to pay for the repair? Answers on a postage stamp.
On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Why did you not answer the door when I called today? Our lass was busting for a piss, but we had to go to Taco Bell in town instead.
swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself? You made a good job of things - as usual.
Was your wife driving : or have the DVLA OK'd you to drive?

That does seem unnecessary. My camera is mounted on the far left of the windscreen-wiped area, with the wire coming from the cigarette lighter multi-adapter in the glovebox. My satnv is affixed to the one of the air vents in the centre (mainly because its suction cup has no lever and is therefore useless).

Nobody but the DVLA gives a shit about those stupid regulations.
--
Women are like a pack of cards... you need a heart to love them, diamonds to marry them, a club to kill them and a spade to bury them.

Judith wrote:

What does this post refer to? It all seems gobbeldygook, not knowing the previous discussion.
F Murtz wrote:

Just figured it out, nothing to do with uk.d-i-y just silly crossposting, even when I went to cycling I still did not get to the bit about windscreen, wife's etc

The link it refers to is still present above: swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4
--
A military pilot called for a priority landing because his single-engine jet fighter was running "a bit peaked."
Air Traffic Control told the fighter jock that he was number two, behind a B-52 that had one engine shut down.

They have just told him that he isnt allowed to drive until his GP has said he is fit to drive.
On Thursday, 12 January 2017 08:12:54 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Good job I am cycling to work instead then.