Vickers S24 surveyors level

I have a Vickers S24 Surveyors Level ... I need to obtain a spare for this. Anybody know if Vickers are still going ? ... the manual in the box shows them as being:

Vickers Instruments - Div of Vickers Ltd., Haxby Rd., York.

Tried Directory enquiries, and Googling around but n success so far.

Reply to
Osprey

They became Accent Optical Technologies which was acquired by Nanometrics in 2006.

still lists a Haxby road address.

I guess you should keep an eye on ebay.

Reply to
AA