Ventilator in side porch with washer/dryer

We're getting a side porch put on where the existing utility room doesn't have an outside door (which will be created as part of the works). We're gonna move the washer/dryer stack in there (and thus off a suspended floor onto a concrete one).

Will this side porch, which is one storey, need an automatic vent fan? The dryer will be vented through the wall anyway. Where can I find regs about this?

Thx,

Reply to
Tim Streater