Variable speed DC fan temp control cct

Good, cheap, quiet - choose any two...

Noctura - not cheap, but I have 2 of their 40mm fans and I cannot even hear them (with the speed dropper in - I only need a waft for a "fanless" ITX board that runs a tad warm with no fan).

Reply to
Tim Watts

Just bought ARTIC Cooling FT PRO TC 120mm for pricely sum of £3.19 incl 1st class post :-)

As I have ARTIC coling fans in PC and on processor ... they7 seem good ... so bought one of them.

Going with the MIC502 based cct ........ have sourced all the parts.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Puts me in mind of a slogan used by a repair shop:-

"We can do high quality, fast and cheap repairs but you're only allowed the choice of any two options."

Reply to
Johny B Good

Or just 1 thermistor & 1 tr, if you can calculate correctly.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Fred ... do you know how to 'disable' the temp sensor on these fans ?

Reply to
Rick Hughes