uPVC door recolouring

Now that the Management have "Approved" the many many hours blood, sweat and tears from replacing the kitchen accoutrements inc' cabinet doors (Extremely mirror finish black, custom size and effin expensive) , range, sink (C/w waste unit) sparkly black worktops, stainless steel splashbacks all round, light grey walls and a dark grey "Frieze" adorningb the unit bases and the top 5" OF ALL WALLS, *and* black venetian blinds the comment today that the white kitchen uPVC door would look really nice in very very gloss black (To match the cupboard doors of course) would be ab-fab!

So

What the F**k do I paint the existing glass top panelled uPVC door in that will last?

Reply to
Nthkentman

vinyl dye NT

Reply to
meow2222

Rub them down and paint with VOC paint? Or get new management. Or give management the job to do.

harry

I think you should have added a question mark to that. Handbags yes, upvc...hmmm

Reply to
stuart noble