update products set price=34.99...screwfix screws itself..

The Natural Philosopher

to-34.99.html

I wonder how many orders actually got fulfilled before they noticed, and switched it all off...?

Reply to
Adrian

A few years ago SWMBO noticed a deal on the Center Parcs website - a week for £99, so she booked it. Half an hour later she tried to book another one, only to find the site now said 'save £99'.

They honoured it & we got a very cheap holiday:-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman