Units to hide the boiler?

Guys, Can I get kitchen units with a door that covers the boiler in my utility room? Our lass does not want to keep looking at it as soon as she walks in there. It would need to be some sort of accessible and removanle cover. Cheers, Steve

Reply to
Keyser Sose

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:45:07 -0000 someone who may be "Keyser Sose" wrote this:-

Depends on the boiler. The installation instructions will say how close various things should be placed to the boiler.

Reply to
David Hansen

In the absence of the instruction saying anything then require of BS

5440:2 come into force.

Essentially 9cm² per kW of appliance gas input at high _and_ low level. Also 75mm clearance around the appliance.

Reply to
Ed Sirett