powergen

hi powergen have just sent me a bill for my previous property for =A3134. my problem is that i left this property 15months ago and i only kept the old readings for a year. they say they used my reading but i have no way of knowing. anybody know how i stand legally please?

Reply to
ady804

Contact

to get their say on the matter -=20 that is, assuming you gave them a final reading (or they took one=20 themselves)

Reply to
Colin Wilson

The message from snipped-for-privacy@aol.com contains these words:

Didn't you arrange for a final reading when you left?

Reply to
Guy King