Undoing a spring clamp

Some of the water hoses in my car are clipped on with spring clamps. I want to unclip them to replace the hoses but they are inaccessible and I can't use pliers or vicegrips because there is no room. I can barely see the clamps so I'll have to do it by feel. I can't see a suitable tool that has a photo big enough to see how it works. I also don't want to spend 50 pounds and have it imported from across the world.

I thought I might make these pliers:

spring clip is red and is about 15mm in diameter. Any other ideas?

Reply to
Matty F

Side cutters and replace clips with Jubilees

A pair of pincers (as used to pull nails out of wood)

Reply to
Ratchet