Trusteer Rapport problems [OT in uk.d-i-y]

Good man. :) I gave up arguing the point years ago and try to avoid the ambiguity inherent in it, as you just don't know what frame of reference or logic (or not) is being employed by the listener, and mostly use 'midday' or 'midnight' instead.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I was once involved with testing a prototype train to investigate interference effects on BR signaling. LUL were informed, as their track was adjacent, that this would happen from 00:00 Sunday.

They wondered where we were when they sat watching their instruments in the early hours of Monday :-(

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

So is midnight on Wednesday at the very beginning or the very end of Wednesday?

Reply to
Andrew May

I would tend to think of Wednesday midnight as being a minute after

23:59 Wednesday.
Reply to
polygonum

Don't be an arse.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

technical support team works 24/7 and can help with any issue.

I havn't followed the links but, in contrast to other posters, I thought that all looked quite helpful (if a bit slower than Plusnet's tech support)

Reply to
newshound