Tripod/Camera Screw Thread

What? Caught spooning with a bloke?

Reply to
Rod

Why would they have to collude? All it takes is for one person to make the claim.

Reply to
dennis

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Rod saying something like:

I had to watch it, he was quite handy.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Even more spooky - that guy has always been somewhere *at the same time* as all recent eclipses. Eeek!

Reply to
Bob Mannix

Even more more spooky if he suddenly wasn't anywhere at the same time as eclipses. :-)

Reply to
Rod