Tring to disconnect the U shaped pipe under bathroom sink...

I am having tremendous difficulty removing the u shaped pipe from nder my sink. I have used all sorts of tools including a boa but it keeps sliding.

Anyone got any tips

Cheers

Reply to
stevelikesapint

What's the pipe and joint made from, for a start? Can you provide more details of why you can't remove it? David

Reply to
Lobster

Both plastic. The boa keeps sliding off it as the previous house owner smeared putty all over the top of the column,

Reply to
stevelikesapint

Do you have room for a water pump pliers, or a stillson?

Reply to
Newshound

Yup. You need something like these

The Medway Handyman