totally OT: Haiti and hurricanes..

Haiti is experiencing the worst humanitarian crisis....
...since the last humanitarian crisis!
too dark to read.
Yes I have a feeling that I now know why they build such temporary looking buildings as the next disaster will demolish whatever they put up, or can afford to at any rate. Its currently over the Bahamas, so I wonder how bad that will be.
to is amazing that people ever colonised places with earthquakes, volcanoes floods and bad storms in the first place.
Brian
--
----- -
On Friday, 7 October 2016 07:57:11 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:

The population is too great. Forcing people t live in unsuitable places. I just hope some lefty virtue signaller doesn't want to bring them here.
On 07/10/2016 08:14, harry wrote:

Haiti is just poor. They don't have resources, and they don't have skills to sell either.
But this is on top of the Cholera the UN gave them last time out. I have sympathy for them - unlike the ones in Africa who complain they can't feed their 6 children...
Andy
On Friday, 7 October 2016 22:02:43 UTC+1, Vir Campestris wrote:

All blak run countries are shit holes. I wonder why.

Because they often tend to have a climate that doesn't need central heating to see you through the winter? ;-)
--
*The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up *

And the one before that (which was the initial earthquake).
Number 2 was the Nepalese UN 'helpers' who brought in Cholera.