TOT: extract from my letter to my MP

Is there a market opportunity for stitching up the dead animals throats?

Reply to
ARW

That's odd because I'm not a racist.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

OK. Quote me saying something racist.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I'd be more concerned that Subway's product is not compatible with any orga nisation which includes the word 'Health' in its title.

Reply to
Halmyre

It's a standard meaningless term of abuse used by the left to denigrate anyone with a different view point. I's the same lack of reasoning and vocabulary as calling TNP an idiot, which he certainly isn't. I've yet to see a reasoned argument defining the term racism and justifying why it is not a good thing.

Reply to
Capitol