TOT Bluebell hill transmitter

Is anyone in here aware of any problems with the Bluebell Hill (freeview) transmitter.

Currently I don't seem to be getting transmissions from Bluebell Hill on

2 devices.

I don't think there is a problem with anything at my side as I can still get transmissions from Crystal Palace albeit in the past not proved to be reliable due to tall nearby buildings in the line of sight path to this transmitter.

Reply to
alan_m

Just checked, seems ok to me. I'm may be 5 miles from it.

Reply to
Brian Reay