Tooth brush to razor socket connection problem

Those in my experience are pretty poor at holding 2-pin euro plugs.

I use BCA adaptors, much better at gripping the plug, or weight of the moulded charger.

I've seen them somewhere for 90p ...

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

A bit pricey at £2.20 when they have the same thing as PL0995907 (white) or PL0995807 (black) at £1.30

Reply to
Mike Clarke

It is if it's just the plug that sits in the socket, and not the whole wart.

Anyway, merchantable quality doesn't apply in this instance, because it WAS supplied with a UK plug.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Yup :) that too.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Mine runs on 2 AA batteries, so much easier. Except I use 1 lithium ion and a blank, which runs the motor faster and cleans my teeth better. Not advisable with everything, I tried doing the same with a Phillips razor and buggered the motor bearings. But the Braun toothbrush has been working fine like that for a year or so.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Don't Farnell have a postage charge? Ebay is better for little things l= ike that. Not sure how people make a profit selling something for 99p w= ith freepost, when they have to pay for: Jiffy bag Postage Paypal fee Ebay fee The product

-- =

Watching his date from the corner of his eye while he poured her a drink= , the young bachelor said, "Say when." She replied, "Right after that drink."

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Just to make it clear, I take it the 'Earth' pin was plastic or unconnected? Will there now be any danger if the live and neutral are reversed?

Reply to
Dave W

Main danger is something getting broken with all that sticking out of the wall.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I adopted a fairly unusual approach. I bought the toothbrush from Amazon in Germany so it came with a Europlug. I then installed a Schuko socket in my utility room. The plug fitting is rock solid.

Reply to
Scott