Toolstation kwalitee?

No idea about Parkline, but most of Lidl stuff is branded ParkSide. And all comes with a 3 year money back warranty. So why on earth would you bother trying to repair junk that had failed within a week? Simply get your money back an go and buy the genuine article you obviously think superior.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Mmm presumably it's still a "pay up first" setup though? So e.g. they "know" you can't go anywhere... & if something's duff, rejoin the queue to sort it out :-(

My SF appears to have loads more (apparently snowflake) staff flouncing about chatting, fetching coffee etc happily ignoring the various "bing bong - picking list to pick" noises whilst the queue builds... Biggest queue of course is the "wait here to collect now we've got your money"... :-(

TS there's usually just 4 in the building, if needs be all on the tills, but I've never seen more than 3 on the tills there... & you don't pay til you've inspected & you're happy with it all.

Reply to
Jim K..

Oh "wheel brace" ;-)

Reply to