An interesting collection of comments!

Reply to
Part Timer

Love it.

Thanks

Reply to
ARW

:-)

Unfortunately when companies see advertising as their best move, they ever so often deteriorate in everything that has hitherto been appreciated about them.

Reply to
polygonum

:)

Thanks for posting, that made my day

Reply to
gremlin_95

Excellent add (stupid comments).

(Have placed two orders this week, both already delivered).

Reply to
newshound

I did one, and they phoned to say it would not be delivered in time for xmas, and to check that was ok, which I though was a nice bit of customer service.

Reply to
John Rumm

Quite honestly I don't know why he doesn't shag the mother.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I ordered something to collect in store (saves waiting in for it) and was surprised it had been sent from their warehouse to the store by post, rather than on some Travis Perkins vehicle.

Reply to
Andy Burns

On Wednesday 18 December 2013 21:35 Part Timer wrote in uk.d-i-y:

LoL!

Reply to
Tim Watts

On Thursday 19 December 2013 06:05 Bill Wright wrote in uk.d-i-y:

3-way yay!
Reply to
Tim Watts

I pulled a really fit 60 year old woman last night. She asked if I fancied a mother/daughter combo.

When we got to her place, she called up the stairs "Mum, are you still awake?"

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

On Thursday 19 December 2013 07:55 The Medway Handyman wrote in uk.d-i-y:

:->>>

Reply to
Tim Watts

Strange how dad is always the idiot these days. I blame The Simpsons and Peppa Pig. Daddy is just SO stupid. Could be a cunning ploy though. If I'm no use, I might just as well go round the pub. Hmm, clever that.

Reply to
stuart noble

On Thursday 19 December 2013 17:29 Weatherlawyer wrote in uk.d-i-y:

And what?

Reply to
Tim Watts

Do you think she is gagging for it?

Reply to
ARW

On Thursday 19 December 2013 18:12 ARW wrote in uk.d-i-y:

She looks repressed - that's always suspicious :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

I KNOW.

Reply to