Toilet seat - sorted!

Civilisation has yet to reach Wotfud...

:-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

IMO, washing your arse with water is much more hygienic than scraping the shit off with a bit of paper

Reply to
geoff

I think pigs all over have traditionally been fed on "night soil". Obviously not on industrial scale pig units, but still the case in rural farms in Eastern Europe where a toilet is just a seat of wooden planking with a hole for yer bum that opens into the pig pen.

Derek

Reply to
Derek

We have moist toilet wipes enriched with aloe vera down here in Kent...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , Derek writes

and on crops etc too

Reply to
geoff

No more Marmite for me !

I've heard it said that their penchant for eating "Night Soil" is the reason that pigs are regarded as unclean in the Jewish and Moslem religons.

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Surely, most of the upstanding* users of this NG have come across cases of 'won't stay up' toilet seats before. We don'tneed a picture.

  • :-) ykwim
Reply to
OG

Reply to
geoff

Is that what you call it ?

You stick your head down between your legs and shout ...

Derek

Reply to
Derek

In article , Derek scribeth thus

I stuck my head down where suggested and shouted "Derek" but you didn't appear;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

In message , tony sayer writes

Ah - you should have shouted "aloe Derek"

Reply to
geoff

Just don't feel you have to wait around for a reply

Reply to
Jim Newman

Though lines from a laser level would have been helpful as would GPS co-ordinates (variations in gravity due to nearby mountains you see).

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Y'know, some of those CERN mini black holes could be ideal to keep toilet seats up..or - hey! how 'bout simply popping one in the U-bend and using it as a transdimensional waste disposal unit?...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And starving millions of Chinese pigs?

Reply to
Rod

Thats No Way to talk about the inheritors of the 'Greatest Nation on Earth' mantle..Oops. That happens after Xmas. I must stop predicting the future or people will get suspicious.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Do you also have lots of blocked drains?

That'll be a sacrifice made when the cwedit cwunch bites .. no more aloe moistened wipes, back to the bronco and make sure you use both sides.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Owain saying something like:

Izal, or wire brush.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Thus spake Grimly Curmudgeon ( snipped-for-privacy@removegmail.com) unto the assembled multitudes: