Toilet Cisterns

Why have they become so complicated. Went to see daughter's - slight noise

- obviously light leak past fill valve - the likes of the whole thing defeated me - the flush valve had quadrant gears! - the fill valve has an invisble float.

I could change it all - but it is bloody annoying.

Reply to
JohnP

JohnP wrote in news:XnsAC18CF3C3505FJohPnowherecom@81.171.92.222:

I think it is a Geberit filling valve type 360. Seems it may just need a wash! Any tips> That is all I have seen from YouTube

Reply to
JohnP