TIMEOUTS

what had happened to cadbury timeout bars...has the factory burnt down or what ? ....

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

oh right...can't they leave anything alone?>..

Jim Stewart ...

Local Sainsburys is selling a pack of 7 for £1 at the moment. Didn't know that they had changed.

All choccy bars have shrunk under pressure from the NHS via HMG to deal with fatties and Type 2 whatsit.

Fat hope, the committed choc eaters just eat 2, or 3, ... or the whole pack.

Reply to
Andrew

we do ...

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

The daft thing is that shrinking the bars makes them unsatisfyingly small, so people eat two and end up eating more than they would have done if they'd left the bar sizes alone!

Reply to
SteveW

indeed

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

off to see if they have them........yum

Reply to
Jin Stewart ...

nope got a packet of six single fingers in B&M ....feel sick now

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Probably the American owners do not see them as profitable and have a negative image. Time out has different meanings in different countries. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I don't eat Chocolate, even though it is not as unhealthy as once thought. It gives me a headache, much like Coffee and alcohol.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

To help disguise this, when Cadbury's 200gm bars went down to 180gm recently, the price stayed the same.

I noticed the change because breaking two rows off a 200gm chocolate bar gave me 10 blocks. However, on a 180gm bar, that only gives me eight, so I need to take a couple more to make up.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

Trust me they do not. They eat.

Reply to