Timber types and selection?

On 28/04/2014 20:37, tony sayer wrote: ....

The latest Transair catalogue was always something I looked forward to getting through the letterbox.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

It's all rather tempting to think that harryagin's nom de plume was a well considered choice (he certainly harries the this news group) with his rather provocative, and often pointless, thread starters.

Reply to
Johny B Good

Drivel, you don't experience the G forces or the full controls co-ordination. Or the weather or cockpit conditions.

Reply to
harryagain

If you are a good pilot, your passengers shouldn't notice any g forces in flight. About the only thing I miss is the kick as you fly into your own slipstream at the end of a good 360 degree turn.

You obviously haven't been using the right simulators.

The simulator at Tangmere *is* an EE Lightning cockpit. In fact, I found it to be a better simulation than the RAF's own EE Lightning simulator which I tried in the 1960s. That cost a few million quid and took a team of operators to run.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar