Tidy?

<snip>

Ah, back to only raping your wife once a month rather than once a week, or giving you slave fresh water rather than making them drink out of a pond. Well done you, I'm sure they would both consider you are real caring guy for doing that.

Over and above stopping the entire unnecessary commodification of animals, no. But who says (apart from you of course as you make most stuff up) that I don't?

This is the crux of your issue.

We know you are confused / torn. You want to stop everyone eating Foie gras but are happy for them to eat chickens that have been fed such high protein foods that their legs break unable to carry their own weight. The penny will drop with you eventually.

Piglets have their tails (and teeth) cut off with no anaesthetic, what do you think of that. What are you doing about that. What can you do about that (easily)?

Etc etc.

<snip>

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

LOL!

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

How many fighting bulls are there in the UK. One excuse to continue bull-fighting in Spain is that the breed would become extinct if bull-fighting stopped.

Only a blinkered fanatic would think it a stupid question from a troll.

Given the UK was inhabited by forests before man, the landscape has changed dramatically. I could see sheep on some highlands but I can't see the retention of cattle without some serious subsidy.

In the same way you call Brexiters fanatics you accept one can be passionate to become a fanatic. You are a fanatic.

The difference between a fanatic vegan like yourself, and most vegans, is they care about suffering while an animal is a live.

You have admitted you don't care, and that you're simply determined to stop us eating meat out of envy because we're allowed to and you're not.

Quite the opposite. I was to improve animal welfare while an animal is alive, and you don't.

There is also a third class of fanatical vegans, driven by envy.

Reply to
Fredxx

Then you and T i m have more in common than I thought.

Generally when you have no further case to put forward and resort to abuse it is a sure sign to everyone around you the argument is lost.

Anything else is denial.

Reply to
Fredxx

Very few. A whole group of species and sub-species, like Herdwick sheep and Gloucester cows would die out unless enough wealthy bankers use their bonuses to become hobby farmers and pay to keep them alive.

D i m cannot bring himself to provide his solution to the inevitable law of unintended consequences

Reply to
Andrew

Deep-fried tinned banana flowers :-)

Plus a mars bar as a side order in Glasgow.

Reply to
Andrew

Sheep need to be shorn every year (which costs more than the wool is worth).

In D I M s ideal world they would all be turned loose and left to fend for themselves. Without annual shearing and treatment with pesticides, flies will lay eggs in the wool and the maggots then eat the animal alive. Unpleasant death.

Reply to
Andrew

There isn't enough meat on a cat to make it worthwhile. Like grey squirrels you need quite a few for decent pie.

Reply to
Andrew

How many native rhinos or elephants are in the UK. You really are thick aren't you?

So that's an excuse because you don't like it, but all the cruelty and death you impose on animals is ok?

Nope, just someone very used to pissing on trolls in their ever deepening holes. ;-)

'Given' what?

Ok, and ... Oh, you think it was an actual question! Oh bless. ;-)

Now, you are either very thick (I'd go with that one) or have a really bad memory (probably B12 deficiency, get a blood test like I did).

I have never said Brexiteer fanatics. I have often said 'Fanatical Brexiteers;' so to differentiate between the ordinary people who voted to Leave. The former were the ones who stated they *knew* we would be better off outside the EU but had no way of stating how or why (that had any supporting information).

Nope, I'm passionate about not causing animals suffering and death. You seem to be fanatical about *causing* animal suffering and death.

And what proof have you got that I don't? That I don't rate you only raping your wife monthly rather than weekly as being are *real* improvement in her welfare?

I have warned you about constantly posting such obvious BS.

Proof? OSTFU

Bwhahaha. See how you resort to bullshit when you run out of any coherent arguments (which you did at the beginning of course).

Most vegans weren't born such, I wasn't. I became one when I (and no one else) realised it better aligned my actions with my morals.

Now, if the best you have to counter that is to make shit up (in public remember) then that continues to reinforce the fact that you are *just* a pathetic troll.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

You really don't get it do you ?. The only hole is the one that you are in, and have been for quite some time now.

Reply to
Andrew

Yes, neither of us make up stuff about people because we don't need to to get our point across.

What do you call it when someone *constantly* tells lies about people they have no way of knowing and certainly no way of proving, I'd call that abuse (in the least).

Personally, I'd call them the lowest of the low, just a disgusting and desperate troll, resorting to anything they can because they know they are wrong.

Exactly, so stop trying, it's pathetic.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Ours is 1 year old and currently 7.5 kilo.

I reckon you could make a decent meal out of him.

Reply to
R D S

Mars bars are covered in milk chocolate and would be banned by Vegans.

Reply to
alan_m

Maine Coon ?

Reply to
Andrew

Big bloody squirrel that!

Reply to
Richard

And they would in some less 'logically inconsistent cultures of course. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m
<snip>

Why would they. We have just enjoyed a couple of chocolate covered sponge finger things and both of us have several bars of white and dark chocolate in the fridge.

We also have plain and almond Magnums in the freezer and a regular ice cream van got some in for us (who sits at the far side of our regular dog walks) simply because we suggested he might. He was happy to and when we went for a plain water lolly one day and apologised for not taking one of 'our' Magnums, he said he wasn't bothered as many others have been buying them in any case?

What people (who don't care about animals) may not realise is just how much support there is for vegans out there now and not just straight food.

Loads of sweets actually state they are 'Vegan' on them because then they can then be eaten by *everyone* ... and all Michelin tyres use a plant (not animal) based stearic acid in their production.

And why would you want to eat non-vegan sweets ... ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

In many cases yes ... and would never have evolved that way of course as they would never have survived.

When did I suggest that then ... or are you simply doing the std troll think and making up what you like?

No, they would be allowed to live out their natural lives after being sterilised.

Just what we should be doing, treating animals with pesticides ...

Quite, or a 'natural death' for an unnatural animal?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Erm, 'yes' and even though you are thick, you might too one day.

Oh the irony. Is it so dark in there you can't see where *you* are?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Correct answer.

Why would I want or need to?

Did they evolve naturally? If they did then left in their natural environment they would survive or not like any other creature?

But don't worry, the penny might drop with you at some point.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m