Masonry paint on wood

STWNFI would like a wood panelled section of our store building painted the same cream colour as the rendered walls.

Would using the same exterior wall paint as used on the render have any disastrous results?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Seal the surface with something then it should work, but cannot speak of modern masonry paint as I've not use it for many years. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Get some proper external wood paint made up in B&Q or a Dulux centre that matches the colour that you (or she) desires.

Reply to
Andrew