Tidy?

I had a friend who used to have a dymo label on a small cupboard which said. For Now. It very soon filled up apparently.... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

:-)

Actually it was very nice. Probably get the crocodile next week.

Reply to
ARW

Women usually know exactly where they have put things, and also where you have put things too but have forgotten where ...

Reply to
Andrew

So you want the entire world animal population of cows, sheep, pigs, ducks, geese and hens to be culled then ?. If you don't, who will pay to feed them and look after them, the EU ?.

Reply to
Andrew

That's really tasty, like chicken. Ever tried fried eel ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Not yet.

Reply to
ARW

Ask the apprentice to tidy the van.

Later in the day I ask him "Where is the LED strip for the next job?"

Him "What is LED strip?"

I explain.

Him "In the skip - you told me to tidy the van and I thought it was rubbish"

Reply to
ARW

You picked a good one.

"Zebra steak is one of the leanest meats you can buy. With an average 0.5g of fat per 100g, there are few meats that can compete with that. Add high levels of protein, zinc, iron, vitamin B12 and omega-3 fatty acids and you have the holy grail of nutrition right there. Red meat full of protein and the extras that help use that protein in your body."

"It tastes a little sweet and a little gamey. It is difficult to describe while doing it justice."

They don't mention what kind of steak sauce to use.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Fried eel is nice - jellied eel is something else :)

Reply to
alan_m

Not this one

ARW

You *really* are a stupid troll aren't you?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Anthrax sauce ?

Reply to
alan_m
<snip>

(things you can get without causing pain and suffering to an animal).

1) Most things are said to taste like chicken (which is pretty bland). 2) Many people put plants or spices (Esp Col Sanders) on their meat to make it taste 'nice'. 3) Or you burn the meat and make it carcinogenic.

4) Or you don't heat (or store) meat properly and it gives you food poisoning.

5) You don't wash your hands or food surfaces properly after handling raw meat and it gives you food poisoning.

6) Few would eat meat if they had to kill it themselves. This is because it's 'out of sight, out of mind' (often in a window less building in the middle of nowhere) and years of conditioning and not aligning their actions with their morals. They provide safe passage for a hedgehog but then eat a rabbit (unless you are Tyson Fury).

7) You protect a cat or dog with your life but take the life of a lamb just to eat it's flesh.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Of course, through improvements in animal welfare. But you won't support or endorse these campaigns.

And can only be claimed by fanatical vegans or those who have lost their taste. I expect you would say white wine has no taste too.

Of course variety is the spice of life. I rather like the taste of roast chicken too.

I would have thought you would mention processed meats ahead of burnt meat.

Storage issues also apply to plant foods. I am happier with frozen chicken as the freezing process generally kills campylobacter.

I hope you cook your veggies you eat to reduce the risk of e-coli.

Even children in class are told to wash hand while preparing meat. It is a well know procedure, a bit like being taught to look right and left before crossing a read.

I was happy to gut and eat fish. In the UK slaughter must be carried under strict conditions. So unlikely for most people would ever get the opportunity.

Generally if there is a choice between either a dog owner or the dog surviving, only a fanatic on a crusade would put the dog before him.

One can only assume that the fanatic doesn't value his own live, or think it's worth living from not being allowed to eat meat.

Oh the irony of your pic. The context is most important and the circumstances of the quote as that Voltaire was responding to the subject of beating dogs.

Given you admit to not care about the welfare of animals while they are alive the pic shows your desperation to try and stop us eating meat as part of a healthy balanced diet.

You're failing badly in your quest.

Reply to
Fredxx

It's a simple question. How many cows, sheep, pigs, geese would exist in say the UK if everyone was a fanatic vegan?

Reply to
Fredxx

It didn't take long before you resorted to personal abuse. Doing that is always a sign that you know you've lost the argument.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

And what would be left to order from your local take-away?

Reply to
alan_m

These things are hardly unique to meat products. Botulism is lethal and happens with vegetables - so maybe we shouldn't eat vegetables either?

You don't clear the sewers out, you don't man the refuse lorry - there are hundreds and thousands of things we don't do ourselves and depend on others to do. It doesn't necessarily mean those things we don't do are inherently bad.

Reply to
Chris Green
<snip>

It's not. It's stupid trolling from stupid people.

How many do you think? How many were here before man started 'farming' them?

And is no such thing as a 'fanatic vegan' but some can be more passionate re their desire to stop the suffering and exploitation of animals than others.

You are either happy to cause suffering and death to animals or you aren't.

There are straight (dietary) vegans and ethical vegans.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Oh the irony.

Bwhahaha, yeah, right.

Did you read that in your 'How to play the victim when you are really the aggressor' handbook?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m