Thunderbird 115 reading pane previews

I saw a method to stop this in an earlier thread, using settings configuration, but the setting was absent, in my configuration....

Reading newsgroups, click on the first post in a thread, and the reading panel shows a few lines of several posts in the thread. How do I have it show instead, just the contents of that first thread please?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

Settings : General : [lower right-hand corner] Config Editor

mail.operate_on_msgs_in_collapsed_threads False

Paul

Reply to
Paul

+1