Three port valve - how much movement?

On a three port valve how much movement should there be?

With the motorised head off how much should one be able to turn the valve with ones fingers?

90 degrees? 180 degrees? Or what?

Thanks, Roy

Reply to
RzB

I don't know whether they're all the same, but mine moves through 90 degrees between the HW and CH position - with the mid-position at 45 degrees. [I think you can *actually* rotate it completely - 360 degrees and beyond - but I'm not going to dismantle it to check!]

Reply to
Roger Mills