The Secret Handyman

My son-in-law got this through the letterbox.

Just what you see, no name or contact details.

Graham.

If his 'pluming' is as good as his spelling watch out for leaks! :)

Reply to
The Other John

Or a clever 2 stage advertising gambit - knowing everyone will be laughing or puzzled by that, a second flyer with the name will follow in a couple of days... Even Saatchi&Saatchi would not have thought of that...

Reply to
Tim Watts

OMG! How am I supposed to compete with that?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

But Dave, we all thought that it WAS you :)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I'll get you at playtime.....

:-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Poles I expect. Going by the spelling.

Reply to
harryagain

The Poles is coming ter gitcha!

Reply to
harryagain

I posted this elsewhere and got this response:

"Nothing is missing. It is a conventional household "to do" list issued to a husband or other male partner. He has evidently thrown it away."

Reply to
Bob Eager

On 16 Apr 2015, Bob Eager grunted:

No, if you read it, it's actually hubby's "Jobs completed" list.

He's now lost the plot, typed it all out and then thrown it at her before disappearing out the door.

Reply to
Lobster

I've actually included spelling mistakes and even put notices on doors upside down in the hope that students would read them. But at least twice a week I get students knocking on my office door, that has an A4 label saying "Lunch Hour DO NOT Disturb, and NO students with a line through it like a traffic sign.

Reply to
whisky-dave

My locals do gardening too.

whisky-dave

Looks like they do fly-posting too! :)

Reply to
The Other John

Fasten a few pillows to the door then they can't knock

Reply to
The Other Mike

I don't see "Service the old boiler" on the list.

Reply to
ARW