The perfect glove

A few years ago I was given several pairs of the perfect glove. I used them all up and have never been able to find replacements. They were bought from a workwear catalogue I think. I have hunted around workwear sites on the internet for them but with no joy. Can anyone help with tracking them down?

They were white knitted ?cotton?, with the palm and fingers dipped in what someone told me is nitrile. The nitrile is turquoisey green.

There are many nitrile gloves on the market, but all the others I have seen have a much thicker coating, so they are great at being waterproof, but not good for feeling anything through the glove. Mine were pretty good at being waterproof, but not 100% as the back was not dipped, they were good for touchy feely jobs and were very hard wearing.

Any suggestions?

Anna

-- ~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plasterwork, plaster conservation / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling and pargeting |____|

07976 649862

Reply to
Anna Kettle

?

Not tried them personally, but it might be worth a shot :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson

In message , Anna Kettle writes

I saw something sounding like this in Homebase this afternoon (dunno what I noticed it I wasn't looking for gloves)

Only they had a orangey 'rubber' coating.

They were being sold as Vitrex , though on the back of the glove was the name 'Showa'

Reply to
chris French