Does listed building consent ever expire?

If you consider that some aspects of a building may not be considered as important at one point in time but can become important almost overnight if the council has a rethink on heritage issues in their area, I would be surprised if listed buildings consent is granted indefinitely.

I can't tell you what timeframe they place on it though.

RM

Reply to
Reestit Mutton

Does listed building consent ever expire?

Planning permission does I know, but building consent?

Anna

-- ~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plasterwork, plaster conservation / ^^ \// Freehand modelling and pargeting |______|

07976 649862

--

Reply to
Anna Kettle

The consent will state if there is a date limitation.

Reply to
Peter Crosland