Lichen Green Leather

Does anyone know where I can purchase a piece of Lichen green leather from to repair a footstool.Tried in the Worcester area to no avail. Many Thanks, Keith.

Reply to
keith Handy

Have you tried Edwards, in Loves Grove, the road at the side of the new Police station in Worcester ?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

Yes tried them no joy.

Reply to
keith Handy

My leather stuff usually comes from one of these two:

' spamionam

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Charles the leather man (I don't remember his surname, but that should find him) Clockhouse Farm Glemsford Suffolk CO10 9AS

He dyes leather to the colour of your choice, most of his trade is to people who are restoring old cars

Anna

-- ~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plasterwork, plaster conservation / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling and pargeting |____|

07976 649862

Reply to