Need a new boiler recommendation

Can anyone recommend a new boiler for me please. I have a glow worm swift flow 75 combi boiler at the moment which isn't very good.

If i wanted to replace it, which ones should I consider bearing in mind I have 7 radiators (may add another small one). These radiators are spread over 3 floors.

I want a decent boiler that is efficient but also costs a reasonable amount, don't really want a cheapy crappy one.

Reply to
Shabs

I think mine is a Baxi 105 Combi. Am very happy with it (18 months use so far). Al

Reply to
Al Reynolds

I've just put in a Glow-worm 24Cxi which seems pretty good. Got good service from

(though note delivery driver wants paying in cash - but you get a proper receipt)

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Wonder how often they get mugged

Anna

-- ~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plasterwork, plaster conservation / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling and pargeting |____|

07976 649862

Reply to
Anna Kettle

Really?

I had the impression that they were pretty much an E-commerce operation tagged on to a plumber's merchant in Plymouth.

i've bought the odd thing from them and it has been delivered by somebody like Travis Perkins or Manor.

It seemed as though what they do is to negotiate a big trade discount based on volume and then pass much on to the punter, retaining a smallish margin themselves.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Thats

OP refered to an outfit in Wrexham

Michael Chare

Reply to
Michael Chare

Just coming home from the BuildSoc with £750 in notes worried me, but the explanation was to avoid c/c charges which on transactions in the hundreds of pounds is understandable: in pure economic terms they could be mugged once a month and be in pocket! I presume the driver puts the money into one of those letterbox type things you see in supermarkets and the key is back at the depot.

Reply to
Tony Bryer