That IKEA SDS drill ...

I don't remember anyone actually buying one and reporting back, so here's a redneck tear-down ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

29 & 34 minutes. sheesh!
Reply to
tabbypurr

You can set YouTube to play at up to double speed, with audio resampled so the pitch doesn't change. Makes all those 'Hello... and... welcome... to... my... video...' things bareable. Some audio at 2x can be a bit quick though, 1.5x is better.

Even 15 mins per video is a bit much though.

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

Thanks for the links. Despite the length, his droll commentary was pretty entertaining.

Reply to
mike