That engagment ring seems to work:-)

This weekend she has washed all my clothes ready for London, packed my bags for me and let me have a shag whenever I want (although that last bit is no different to any other weekend).

Reply to
ARW

More information than we need, Adam :)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

In article , ARW writes

Yeeeey, glad it worked!

Is that her white stick I can see partially in shot, top right ;-)

Reply to
fred

Is this a clever ploy to encourage you to take jobs miles away from home?

Why would she do that?

Reply to
Fredxxx

Looks a bit on the large side, ready for future "expansion" ?

Reply to
nobody

This weekend she has washed all my clothes ready for London, packed my bags for me and let me have a shag whenever I want (although that last bit is no different to any other weekend).

Shag with who though?

And does she know ?

Reply to
Nthkentman

That was my thought.

Maybe it was a 3 way :-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

What lovely hands she has! (Extrapolating from a sample of 1, I know.)

Reply to
GB

"TMI" as they say nowadays.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Engagment? Is this some new kind of kinky play, where the ring is fitted so she can only communicate in sign language... wanders off muttering... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

"over-sharing" is the new word

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

From my point of view that ring is at least one size too large, maybe two!

Reply to
Jeweller

From my point of view that ring is at least one size too large, maybe two!

Reply to
Jeweller

An apprentice of course. Of course he knows, he is a dick head after all. The message was bound to get in eventually, that's why he is like he is.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Given that Adam said he'd bought it as a surprise, not surprising that it's not a perfect fit ... maybe he had to compare it to a 20mm grommet?

Reply to
Andy Burns

I was lucky, I took my future wife to Paris to propose and managed to take a perfectly sized engagement ring with me. She habitually wore a Claddah ring (depending on how it's worn it can mean a woman is single or with someone), I just slid it on my little finger and noted where it stopped, then visited the jewellers and tried on their measures to see which fitted to the same point.

SteveW

Reply to
SteveW

The disadvantage of buying before asking. However, probably better too large than too small.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Just at the weekends you've been ripped off.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Exactly two sizes too large. It has been altered

Reply to
ARW