TFL and Oyster cards

Anyone else having trouble with the website?

I though I would check my Oyster card and see if I needed to put more money on it in preparation for a possible trip to Wembley.

Finally got logged in but the site is IMHO playing up.

Reply to
ARW

Use a credit card instead?

Reply to
Spike

They are doing work to implement 2FA

Email from TfL recently

From 14:00 on Monday 15 May, Oyster and contactless services via the web and mobile app will be unavailable to make improvements to our service. This work is due to be completed by the morning of Tuesday 16 May. Check

website for any changes and updates.

Oyster and contactless customer services centres will also be unavailable during these works.

Reply to
John

Ta. I'll try again later.

Reply to
ARW

Many sites seem to be either not there, 501, or slow or whatever today. I blame the Russian Hamsters they are using myself.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff