Temperature Control Module

I use 2 x heat mats for growing (inside use only) These are 220V 21W so not a huge amount of power.

I know there are 'cheap' temperature control modules, anybody used any of these - looking for recommendation for a good one ..

Seen such as these:

rick

No experience of these - but at these prices they're probably worth a punt. [Incidentally, the mains version of the second one appears to be out of stock]

Reply to
Roger Mills

And the 220V input for the first one seems to come directly from a 12V battery (if the alternative views on Amazon are to be believed) :)

Reply to
alan_m

Don't see why the first one should not be OK. Next day with Prime and Amazon does "no quibble" returns.

Reply to
newshound